Tech Content Specialist (Contract)
Bedford, Nova Scotia
At resulta you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant, energetic co-workers. The environment is culture-driven, with a casual work atmosphere where technology is revered.
The Tech Content Specialist must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. The Tech Content Specialist role is to support the Commercial team to ensure their site has everything it needs to succeed (from a content standpoint). This person will take full ownership of the site and is responsible for the quality of the content. The person in this role must have a strong understanding of popular softwares (SaaS, Antivirus tech, etc.).
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Audit existing evergreen pages;
- Write new copy to improve quality of content on pages;
- Perform competitor analyses for top, targeted keywords;
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Edit & post articles from freelance writers (product reviews, guides, how-tos, and general evergreen;
- Work with existing freelance writers and help expand our list of contributors with the goal of providing readers with the most informative and easy-to-understand content;
- Build content calendars based off a keyword wishlist; strong organizational and planning skills are vital to success of this task;
- Construct detailed outline assignments to put freelance writers in the best position to deliver quality work;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Produce marketing copy for multiple web properties;
- Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
- Research and understand the competition.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience directly in the field;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Previous experience working in online marketing;
- Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must;
- A basic understanding of the SaaS industry;
- Editorial experience editing and/or writing content.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments;
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of blockchains and cryptocurrencies;
- Experience with WordPress CMS;
- Experience publishing content via Elementor.
If we sound like a great fit, we’d love to hear from you! #Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!