A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
Working within a company that is experiencing continued hypergrowth, the Content Expansion Strategist is an experienced, content marketer who has spent time developing and building world-class content in digital environments. The ideal candidate is a passionate, energetic individual who is constantly working to improve and deliver the commercial goals of the business. They have demonstrated the ability to collaborate seamlessly with other stakeholders: Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Brand Marketing, Content Development and Creative Services.
What we want you to own in this role:
Manage & Coordinate
- Oversee and direct a large team of freelance contributors. It is an imperative responsibility of the Content Strategist to train freelance writers on our best SEO content practices;
- Provide constructive and helpful feedback to writers;
- Work in partnership with language consultants to assure the quality and accuracy of content on non-English pages;
- Effectively use all resources at hand to meet tight deadlines;
- Manage invoices and billing for all freelancers associated with dedicated brand.
- Devise and manage a calendar of new, recurring content campaigns of varying sizes and frequency, including specific initiative-based campaigns around major events;
- Leverage and collaborate with multi-departmental resources to guide and oversee execution of content productions;
- Provide insights on what’s working and what’s not, and make content recommendations;
- Manage production timelines and delivery schedules while working with vendors to ensure deadlines are met;
- Manage the creation and production of creative content and sponsorship materials;
- Execute the delivery process and oversee quality control for all creative content materials to ensure creative intention and clearances are adhered to and maintained.
- Use of Google Analytics, SEMrush and other tools to measure health of tracked keywords and new evergreen and editorial content;
- Prepare reports showcasing the completed tasks by your team each week/month:
- Full adoption of JIRA board marking the progress of all major content projects on site.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- 2-3+ years of experience managing content for brands or publishers;
- Undergraduate degree in liberal arts or communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong editorial judgment, writing skills and attention to detail;
- Creative mindset, intellectually curious and interested in illuminating strategy in accessible, clever ways;
- Multilingual with strong grasp of English.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Proactive, team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills;
- Familiarity or comfortable with any of the following languages:
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.