A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
The Content Manager will support the Commercial team to ensure their site has everything it needs to succeed, from a content standpoint. The Content Manager will take full ownership of the site and is responsible for the quality of the content.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Edit and post articles from freelance writers. We are looking for 5-7 pieces of content to be posted on the website each week. These pieces can range from brand/product reviews, guides, how-tos, and evergreens. We use WordPress and will give you full training on how to navigate the backend of the site.
- Create outlines for each piece that is sent out. It is very important that we equip our writers with detailed outlines so they understand exactly what type of content they’ll be producing.
- Communicate with freelance writers via email to send out assignments, set deadlines and follow-up when content isn’t received on time.
- Use SEO Best Practices and relevant SEO tools like Ryte. Don’t worry if you don’t know what Ryte is. You’ll receive proper SEO content training like how to write meta descriptions, titles, H tags, etc.
- Work with Content Strategist to optimize older pages for SEO and content updates.
- Meet weekly with Product Manager and Content Strategist via internal video tools (eg. Slack) to discuss progress, pain points, content ideation.
- Commandeer the Jira board… don’t be scared. This is easier than it sounds.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- A basic understanding of the Canadian personal finance industry (credit cards, LOC, banking, RRSPs, GICs, etc.)
- Editorial experience editing and/or writing content in any capacity (you must be able to spot grammar and spelling mistakes and know when an article isn’t worded properly)
- Degree or certificate in any of the following:
- Technical Writing
- Other related disciplines
- Comfortable with attribution (your byline) on the site
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Publishing content via Elementor
- Basic design elements such as photo placement and sizing
This is a remote contract position but you must live in North America.
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.