A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager (DMM), the Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) is responsible for managing and delivering marketing initiatives that will enable the business to meet commercial targets. The DMS will work closely with the DMM to achieve defined goals and objectives, by bringing forward ideas and recommendations that will contribute to results and measurable marketing goals and objectives.
You are proactive and passionate about digital marketing and extremely organized with a very good understanding of digital marketing. You must be able to work with cross-functional teams (internal & external), manage conflicting priorities and deal with some ambiguity. You will be measured on your ability to drive revenue-generating customer activity by developing compelling digital marketing activities that target multiple consumer segments across the customer journey.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Collaborate with the DMM to bring forward ideas, plan, deploy and measure consumer-centric marketing initiatives that deliver the brand plan;
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure initiatives strategically reach all consumer touchpoints;
- Participate as a project team member and effectively plan and coordinate own work;
- Manage implementation and ensure the execution of assigned marketing initiatives;
- Work within a predefined marketing budget;
- Ensure timelines are followed to meet all expected deliverables;
- Review marketing materials to ensure accuracy and that all specified requirements are met;
- Conduct research to enhance marketing activities and follow standard operating procedures to follow through on plans;
- Report and distribute measurement of marketing initiatives;
- Provide status updates on your brand’s world view (internal and external);
- Systematically review earned and owned properties to ensure accurate and current content is being displayed correctly;
- Manage and communicate risks or dependencies on initiatives and their projects, and bring them to attention of the DMM to design and deploy solutions to get back on track;
- Be accountable for project execution and deliverables;
- Report, share, and archive initial retrospective of successes, learnings and areas that require future improvement.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience;
- 2-4 years of account or campaign management or other relevant experience – experience managing campaigns is a prerequisite;
- 1-2 years of experience working in digital marketing;
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment;
- Detail-obsessed, highly organized and driven to develop, plan, and communicate complex marketing activities;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strong attention to details and adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Passionate about building consumer-centric branded experiences;
- Experience with SEO (SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs) and Analytics (Google Analytics) tools considered an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Equipment you need to thrive in your role
- We invest in our employees through various career development programs
- Unlimited sick days, enhanced flexible work hours, and an annual fitness allowance
- 3 weeks annual vacation time, with extra vacation time accrued annually
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your family– including 100% employer-paid coverage for Health and Dental benefits
- Generous Maternity Leave Top-Up program
- Group RSP with matching employer contributions
- A beautiful waterfront view with an in-office gym, office bar, and whole lot more!
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.