A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
The Japanese Content Specialist must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. The Japanese Content Specialist role is to support the Commercial team to ensure their site has everything it needs to succeed (from a content standpoint). The successful candidate will need to be able read and write in Japanese and English while being responsible for the quality of the content on site
What we want you to own in this role:
- Audit existing evergreen pages;
- Write new copy to improve quality of content on pages;
- Perform competitor analyses for top, targeted keywords;
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Edit & post articles from freelance writers (product reviews, guides, how-tos, and general evergreen;
- Work with existing freelance writers and help expand our list of contributors with the goal of providing readers with the most informative and easy-to-understand content;
- Build content calendars based off a keyword wish list; strong organizational and planning skills are vital to success of this task;
- Construct detailed outline assignments to put freelance writers in the best position to deliver quality work;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Produce marketing copy for multiple web properties;
- Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
- Research and understand the competition.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- Native Japanese language proficiency; English – full professional proficiency level
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience directly in the field;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Previous experience working in online marketing;
- Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must;
- Basic iGaming industry knowledge;
- Editorial experience editing and/or writing content.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments;
- Experience with WordPress CMS;
- Experience publishing content via Elementor.
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.