A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
Reporting to the Senior Content Manager, the Content Lead is responsible for all content activities across multiple client websites. This person, through research, analysis and cross-team collaboration, defines and manages content strategies for their assigned sites. In this role, they will oversee a team of content creators, specialists and SEO copy writers to ensure velocity and quality of work.
The Content Lead is tasked with increasing traffic to web properties in their portfolio. The person in this role works in partnership with product managers and other members of the team like SEO, Digital Marketing, Design, Business Intelligence and Conversion.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Coach a team through devising and managing a calendar of new and recurring content campaigns of varying sizes and frequency, including specific initiative-based campaigns around major events;
- Leverage and collaborate with multi-departmental resources to guide and oversee execution of content productions;
- Provide insights on what’s working and what’s not - make strategy recommendations based on these insights;
- Assess conversion efficacy of content on-site and develop strategies to optimize it;
- Track and exploit new features and products across platforms to create compelling, innovative content-oriented campaigns;
- Manage production timelines and delivery schedules while working with vendors/teams to ensure deadlines are met;
- Manage the creation and production of creative content and sponsorship materials;
- Execute the delivery process and oversee quality control for all creative content materials to ensure creative intention and clearances are adhered to and maintained;
- Utilize business intelligence tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush to generate insights;
- Partner with our team, agencies and vendors to help translate our content data into actionable reports that lead to optimization;
- Coach junior level members of your team to boost their skillsets and better understand how their role impacts the success of the business;
- Oversee your team’s Jira boards and ensure they are operating efficiently;
- Work with Commercial and SEO team leads to ensure Content is in lock-step with the business objectives.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- 4-6+ years of content marketing experience;
- Undergraduate degree in journalism or communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of employees;
- Experience analyzing datasets, pulling insight from them and developing a corresponding strategy;
- Strong editorial judgment, writing skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent business acumen – ability to understand how content impacts the business’ goals;
- Creative mindset, intellectually curious and interested in illuminating strategy in accessible, clever ways;
- Passion for and experience with search engine optimization.
- Proactive, team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in affiliate marketing is considered an asset;
What’s in it for you:
- Equipment you need to thrive in your role
- We invest in our employees through various career development programs
- Unlimited sick days, enhanced flexible work hours, and an annual fitness allowance
- 3 weeks annual vacation time, with extra vacation time accrued annually
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your family– including 100% employer-paid coverage for Health and Dental benefits
- Generous Maternity Leave Top-Up program
- Group RSP with matching employer contributions
- A beautiful waterfront view with an in-office gym, office bar, and whole lot more!
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.