The Content Coordinator must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. As a key cog in resulta’s content team, you will be responsible for ensuring pages and posts rank for targeted keywords, and to attract and engage customers and drive consumer actions. The successful candidate(s) should be a positive self-starter, enthusiastic problem-solver and hands-on leader with a strong sense of accountability to achieve the top goals. This position is a work remote role.
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Produce Marketing copy for multiple web properties;
- Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
- Researching and understanding the competition.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience directly in the field;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Previous experience working in online marketing;
- Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Experience working with social platforms like Quora and Reddit considered and asset;
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments;
- An affinity for sports, poker-casino or affiliate marketing;
- Experience with WordPress CMS.